An exciting opportunity to lead & manage person centred support services that enable people with Autism to live their chosen life in the community as well as ensuring service provision meets the needs of the people we support; adheres to regulatory standards and is designed around the preferences of the individual.
Teacher and Assistant Supporting 1:1 A child with Autism in mainstream school:
- Special Educational Needs Level 3.
- Practical Strategies for Spelling from British Dyslexia.
- Practical Strategies for Reading from British Dyslexia.
- Certificate in PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System).
- Certificate of Understanding Autism, Asperger’s & ADHD from the University of Derby.